Thursday, May 1, 2008

New URL & Venue Viewing

EDIT: My mistake! May 10th is 2nd Saturday! Obviously, second, saturday. der.
______________

Good morning all,
Milan here. Just a quick announcement that the url has finally changed from 07 to 08 (an easier adjustment than I thought), and that Second Saturday is this week, Saturday May 3rd from about 6-10 pm. It's going to be great weather this weekend, so carpool, grab a drink, walk around the spring night, have a late dinner in Downtown Sac.

Most importantly, I highly encourage you to check out our venue OLIPOM and get a feel of the space and optimize your projects around that. =) The better we plan the more fun we'll have. (I sound like my mom, ugh)

Alrighty y'all, forgive me for the mass emails and such, but I feel inspired to get more involved. I got a good feeling about this =)

peace,
Milan

PS) Thank gosh for the new second saturday website, if any of your remember what it used to look like. Whew!

Olipom
1115 21st St
Sacramento, CA 95811
(916) 442-4470

3 comments:

corinemarie said...

oh no!

Second Saturday is next next weekend: May 10th
Here's a link to Olipom's myspace profile so everyone can see how lovely it is and what they've got going on.

OLIPOM

enjoy!

Milan said...

Site Changes: Bored at work, playing with the html a bit. Pardon the tweaking!

Milan said...

ps) how did last nights meeting go? Updates please!