Monday, May 19, 2008

22 days until project deadline!

Hey everyone,

Our show date is approaching rapidly and we have much work to do still! If you haven't been showing up to the meetings lately, now is the time to get involved again. Take your mind off of midterms/finals with a couple hours of collaboration. I will be making it easier than ever to participate, as I will be setting up project work stations at my house for the workshop meeting tomorrow. It is not too late to help get projects off the ground, and don't feel like you have to do it all by yourself. Please contact me to help you, I do not have any schoolwork! Co/Lab is my main focus right now so I am here to help you with stuff, if you have an idea please let me know. I must humbly insist that if you wish to have a project up in our next show that you at least stay in touch with me about your progress, because I have to plan out the spacea and if I do not hear from people who are interested in participating, I have to assume that they do not want to have work up. Co/Lab is completely reliant on the participation of its members and if nobody does anything, we don't have a show! Let's not let Olivia down, because she is doing us a favor by giving us Olipom's space and bumping out other artists who wish to have work up in there. This will be an exciting show, so come do something besides classwork and let the world see our collaboration. I would not be saying this if I didn't respect the caliber of work that I have seen from people in Co/Lab and I would love to give them an outlet for their hard work. I apologize for this long winded post, but I am passionate about this group and want to see us through a successful second show! Anyway, next meeting is Tuesday at 7, be there or be^2. Peace!

-Cory

1 comment:

oki said...

don't worry cory i am still working on my projects i've just been really busy on tuesdays/thursdays lately